|Closing Date:||June 12, 2016|
|Interview Date:||June 20, 2016|
|Salary:||16,000 per annum|
|Contract:||Full time role. This is a fixed term contract until 31st March 2019 and is subject to satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check and references|
Do you care about making a difference to the health and wellbeing of your community?
Are you able to motivate people and build positive relationships with individuals and groups? Can you promote improved healthy eating, physical activity and lifestyle choices?
If you are passionate about making a healthy impact, the Health Coach role is your opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives. The Health Coach works as part of a larger team providing an integrated Obesity Prevention and Weight Management service, ‘ChangePoint’, across Nottinghamshire.
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and looking for a new challenge then this is the role for you.
We would like to hear from you, if you:
- Are passionate and enthusiastic about encouraging healthy lifestyles.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are flexible with good time management and planning skills
- Understand the benefits of a healthy lifestyle: including healthy eating and increasing physical activity.
- Have an interest in motivating and supporting both individuals and groups in community based settings.
- What now? To apply for this job, visit www.everyonehealth.co.uk/about-us/employment-opportunities/ and download the Job Description / Person Specification and complete the electronic application form.
Closing date: 12th June 2016
Please note: Interviews will be held Monday 20th June 2016