Platinum Business Club
'Supporting Talented Athletes in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire'
Sport Nottinghamshire is offering 14 businesses the chance to become a founding member of the “Platinum Club”.
This exclusive club will support talented up and coming athletes in Nottinghamshire which has a fantastic record of training and developing elite athletes such as Rebecca Adlington, Sam Oldham and Tim Brabants.
The next generation of elite athletes face many financial pressures including travel to international
competitions, physiotherapy, specialist equipment and additional training costs. Support from the Sport Nottinghamshire Platinum Club will help to ensure they can focus on their performance, without having to worry about the money.
As a member of the Sport Nottinghamshire's Platinum Club, you will receive:
- Sponsorship of one of awards in the prestigious Nottinghamshire Sports Awards, now in their 23rd year
- Four tickets to the awards, including the opportunity to present an award followed by a champagne
reception with the award winners
- Corporate branding opportunities at the Nottinghamshire Sports Awards
- The opportunity to help shortlist the winners for your award
- A dedicated link to one of the athletes receiving support via the Talented Athlete Support Scheme. This will include regular updates on the progress of the athlete and the opportunity for the athlete to meet your company
- The opportunity for you and your staff to experience a community sports day, by linking to clubs and athletes in your area
- Five places for your or your team to enter the Great Nottinghamshire Bike Ride, part of the Cycle Live weekend
- Complimentary tickets for key sporting events in Nottinghamshire, including:
Nottinghamshire County Cricket at Trent Bridge
CPISRA World Games, being held at the new Harvey Hadden stadium
Nottingham Rugby at Lady Bay
- Other sporting events will be confirmed during the year
For more details about how you can become involved in this, please contact Ken Pollard on 0115 848 3955 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pictured: Charlotte Henshaw, previously funded by Nottinghamshire County Council.